Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 1st

OLAAA! FAMILIAAA!
FOGO! este Semana fui BEM QUENT! haha it was so hot! Like St. George is hot.. CLaro but here itºs like Wet hot... I miss the St. George Hot... haha! When your out talking to people you can literally feel the beads of sweat coming out of your head... Inspiring! há! It sounds like Everyone at home is doing awesome!! A little scary with Elder Beckstrand in Japan! I hope your feeling better Bro! your such a rock for me to cling to in my life, and I canºt believe that you only have a few weeks left of your Mission, and I really wish I would be able to fly home to see you for a little or maybe you could have a lay over in Portugal... haha! No Iºm just messin even tho that would be awesome! It will be such a special reunion when you return with our family, and Itºs funny how excited I am for you guys to see each other! haha This really is the work of the Lord, and If I had one wish em este moment.. it would be to serve one Transfer with my Bro! Itºd probably only take a week for him to pass me in POrtuguese! haha But really that would be cool, but I served with Elder Strat whoºs bro served with him, which is a pretty big milagre também! Sorry... About this week! há It went real well! Except still No baptisms here in Guimarraes... NUNO passed the interview and wanted to be baptized last saturday but it was short notice, and we wanted to make it a little more special for him so we are very excited for this weekend because we will have a double Baptism with Nuno and Tatianna!! they are so cool, and definitely ready to enter the waters of Baptism. We have been seeing Miracles out here in Guimarraes, and we have another marked for the next week on the 14th, his name is Fernando, and he is awesome we just gotta help him come to church, and then we have David who is BEM SUAVE! há but he is out of town alot but once we get him to church... haha! I was really stoked to hear about how Ash is doing with BBALL!! and also with Mandy getting stung with a bee... that doesnºt sound too much fun Pants... but hang in there! This place is really incredible, and me and Elder Ricks are doing all we can to push through the heat each day to try and bring souls to Christ, and we are seeing Miracles! Another thing is that Iºm really starting to like the Portuguese Language! Like I speak Portuguese probably more than english now... and I sometimes get upset if my comp responds in english... haha not upset.. but ya know. Porque realmente este língua e incrível e eu sempre quero falar com meu pai em este língua depois este missão porque.... este bem suave.(This language is BEM SAUVE-real smooth) haha Also we are still playing soccer with Nuno in the Mornings and itºs pretty fun... except Iºm not all that great, and just want to BALL but itºs good! há Oh I totoally forgot... also we had a big broadcast that we watched last night and now MIssionaries are going to be USING A LOT more technology!! FACebook... Ipods... Ipads! oh ya! haha Estou Brincar... I joke probably it will be the same for a while but we will see! Well you guys are all amazing! Mom keep being awesome, and always be the amazing exemple that you are to me, and Dad you are awesome, keep going on those walks with Mom so you can eat your ice cream! haha Estou brincar contigo pai, você sabe já, porque realmente quando eu voltar, vamos jogar basket cada dia. Itºs sad to think me and Elder Beckstrand only have a few weeks left, and I know he will finish like he started, na incredible Elder, and an amazing BRO! but I will still be out here with GMA AND GPA! haha
GUARDAR A FE!

No comments:

Post a Comment