Monday, May 20, 2013

Familia!!!!
OLAAA!
Como Vai!? Primero quiero resposta as perguntas de Mai. The first night we stayed in a hotel porque there were so many of us, and the Missao casa would not fit us... haha It was really cool, and the hotel we stayed in was where the first Church meeting was ever held in Portugal! President Fluckinger is awesome, and his wife is great too! Ya he came around and talked to all of us that first night, and he is really motivated to prepare the people of Portugal for their temple, and so are we! this is a very exciting time to be serving in Portugal. My trainer has been out a year and we both like basketball a lot so we are going to head over and play at the park right after these emails! haha podemos receber pesquisadors por meio nos abilidades para jugar basket... tu nunca sabes! haha YES I feel really tal here, and people keep shouting American at me like I donºt already know that I am, or they just like stating the point... haha either way itºs kinda of funny. The plane flight over was really sweet just because right after they fed us I was out until we were 45 minutes away from England, and I only woke up because they were ready to serve me breakfast which was a treat! haha England was pretty awesome, and we were only there for like 1 hour... but it was still cool to see things there for a minute, and continue to Portugal. When we flew into Portugal it was incredible. SUCH a beautiful place, and I know that the Lord has a work in store for this área. One thing I donºt like all that much are the trains! TRAINS Everywhere! haha the only way to get around... but I am getting to like them more, it just isnºt fun to drag your luggage from train to train... haha Dad, tu sentir mesmo o no? But we have also been out teaching and out of no where WE GET dumped on by massive rain storms, and honestly we may as well be standing in a pool... hahah but Itºs AWESOM! I thinke my shoes are still drying out from thursday! Gumeraes is so incredible, but we are White washing the área which means we have no leads, except the ward list, so we have only been here three days, and have no idea where anything is, but each day gets better, and we have a plan for this week which I will tell you about next week if it goes well! haha We only have 6 investigators... but also there are a lot of innactive members in our ward who we will try to teach aswell. I feel like I am understanding more and more each day, and I have crossed some people who speak english which has been cool to use at times as well. WE have BBAL today which is sweet!!! Oi Pai! Serio esse lugar eº muito incredivle, e eu somos gratos para servir aqui em Gumaraes. Os pessoas podem difícil para falar com, porque estão ter diferente areditas para eu amo os pessoas de Portugal. Sei que Deus tem um plano com esse povo. I know that through Christ we can do all things, and we will be able to do whatever we are meant to do here in Gumereas. Thats really cool Butch served really close to here.. Iºm sure he will agree it is the setting of the Lord of the rings, or something epic like that! haha I love you all so much! thanks for everything, and love you forever!!!
TE Amo Muito!
Com Amor, Elder Beckstrand. Gaurdar A FE!

No comments:

Post a Comment