Sunday, May 19, 2013

WOOOO!!!!
Familia!!
I am in Portugal!!!! This is insane and so amazing" haha I am serving Guimaraes, and itºs sooo amazing here!! Holy Cow"!!! I love the people here so much, and there have been already been so many cool experiences its unreal<"!!!! My language is a little rough but thats understandable, beause everyone talks so fast here, but holy cow Dad this is a great place, and we have a lot of work to do today, and i love you all so much!!!! Congrats on Ash catching her toad, and all that! haha looks pretty large, We have a sweet balcony where me and my companion are staying in and from the balcony we can see 3 Castelos!! ha QUE FIXE eh! itºs a little frio aqui para esta bom. I know that this is where Iºm supposed to be and my Trainer is awesome, his name is elder Tucci an Austrillian!! haha Que Fixe.
I love you all so much, have an amazing week! plus my pday is on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment